Giannina 1 / 3 Cup Espresso Machine Restyling
The restyling of a corporate icon is a delicate project and Khodi Feiz, a brilliant designer, has accepted with respect and professionalism the challenge to "update" some of Giannina's details, without changing the essence and characteristics that have always made her extraordinary.
The handle and the knob in cast steel: a solid and comfortable grip. The mechanism is covered by the cast handle, leaving a minimal appearance.
The lid rests inside the body improving the pouring drip capacity.
- Made of stainless steel 18/10
- Production entirely in mirror polished stainless steel.
- Snap closure thanks to the rotation of the handle that hooks directly to the lower part of the coffee maker.
- Handle and knob in cast steel covering the mechanics of the closure. Soft line for a solid and comfortable grip.
- The lid rests directly inside the coffee maker's body and improves the pouring drip capacity.
- Thanks to the supplied reduction filter, two different quantities of coffee can be dispensed.
- Can be used on the induction plate, except for the 1 cup model.
- Made in Italy craft production