Prepare traditional full bodied french style coffee with our beautiful and durable French coffee press "Preziosa".
Preziosa is made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel and holds a 1 liter glass beaker made from high quality borosilicate glass. This beautiful french press also features a cutout of L'Omino (the little man) prominently displaying Bialetti's original symbol of quality and authenticity.
Using a french style coffee press provides a simple and traditional way of preparing aromatic coffee and is very easy:
- Pull the plunger unit straight up until the plunger unit is removed from the french press.
- Insert the desired amount of coarse ground coffee.
- Fill the beaker to a level below the spout with hot (not boiling) water (Water slightly below the boiling point ensures better flavor for the coffee)
- Stir the brew with a plastic or wooden spoon to ensure all grounds are immersed fully.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the beaker but do not push down immediately. Wait at least about 4 minutes for the coffee to immerse and brew.
- Push the plunger down straight and slowly into the french press.
- Enjoy your coffee
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel and borosilicate glass
- Size: 8 European size coffee cups (about 4 fl.oz. per cup)
- Made in Italy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.