- Production zone South-eastern Sicily, Monti Iblei
- Altitude 350-450 m. a.s.l.
- Olive Old plants in hilly land
- Variety Tonda Iblea 100%
- Harvesting method By hand harvest
- Harvesting period From the 1st October to the 31th of October
- Extration method Continuous cold cycle
- Aspect Green, cloudy due to natural decantation
- Smell Balanced fruity with notes of pronounced green tomato, artichoke and aromatic fresh herbs
- Flavour/Aroma Full-bodied, with a bitter and a spicy well balanced note, has hints of artichoke
- Uses Roasted meats and fish, soups and salads, “bruschette”, grilled fish, game, green and grilled vegetables
- Certification D.O.P. Monti Iblei garantito dalle Politiche Agricole e Forestali ai sensi dell’art.10 del reg. (CEE)2081/92
- Product of Italy
- Net Weight: 24.5 fl oz / 750ml
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.